Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GIRL CRUSH: Julia Sarr-Jamois

juliapucci

“I’ve never really been into makeup. My hair is my statement, along with my clothes. I love prints and colors and texture. I like to have a bit of fun with what I’m wearing and not be too serious. I guess it’s the same with my hair. I do feel like London has this thing where you could be wearing a bag on your head and nobody really looks at you. Or maybe it’s that British people are just too polite to stare. The only thing I won’t wear with my hair is flared jeans. I love them, but that look is way too seventies-child.” JSJ


Obsessed. At 23, Julia Starr-Jamois is already the fashion editor of Wonderland Magazine,  NAM and Tommy Ton's new favorite it-girl, and the face of Tibi's new Spring 2012 ad campaign. 
HER CURLS. HER DENIM. HER PRINTS ON PRINTS ON PRINTS. 
Girlcrush. 

Julia Sarr-Jamois (Vogue

julia-sarr-jamois1


Julia-Sarr-Jamois_Style-Dossier_1

12025750_hg_full_l

paris-street2-40_121002393466

No comments:

Post a Comment