Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fashion Profile: Soren Hope

Year: 2015
Major: Undeclared
IMG_6402
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: I’m very inspired by the 90s and a lot of my clothes are from that era. I shop in thrift stores and a lot of times I take things from the lost and found. The lost and found at my high school and at the summer camp I work at are particularly good. I like children’s t-shirts. I also take clothes from my mom and my dad.
Q: What are your most prominent fashion influences?
A: P.J. Harvey, the movie Ghost World, Dazed and Confused, Rayanne Graff from My So Called Life. Oh and my mom. Only how my mom used to dress though…
Q: What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
A: I think my favorite piece of clothing is this really old t-shirt that I have from my grandpa’s charity softball game. I got this t-shirt from him and it’s from the 60s.
Q: What would someone rarely or never find you wearing?
A: A polo.
Q: If you could live in any decade for fashion, which would it be and why?
A: the 90s! There’s something about it that appeals to me, maybe its nostalgia.
Q: Where are some of your favorite places to shop?
A: lost and founds. There’s also a nice flea market in New York City that’s in a large garage that I go to a lot.
Q: What are you wearing right now?
A: I’m wearing a pair of boots from the Thrifty Parrot in town. Tights. A skirt that I got from a thrift store and two shirts that I also got from a thrift store. I’m also wearing my dad’s hoodie and my grandmother’s earrings and bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment