Sunday, January 8, 2012

this is what dreams are made of

I am sitting in my kitchen in Siena eating the most delicious pear I have ever tasted as the Lizzie Mcguire CD is (not so) casually playing in the background. I AM FINALLY HERE! After the most disastrous plane experience, ever, I got somewhere I belong, somewhere to love. This is what dreams are made of! (uncomfortable if you don't understand this reference. hi mama!) Today my house mates and I began to explore the winding streets of Siena and stumbled upon this view:

IMG_7468

zomg. Yesterday my life was duller, now everything is technicolor. HILARY4EVR. My bag just got here yesterday so here is a photo montage of all things Italian. My own photographs to come. Essere come il prezzemolo!

modeandthelikedellorussodishes

Letters To Juliet press stills  (3)

roman-holiday1
Roman-Holiday-Wallpaper-Classic-Love-Movie-2

166_1

food_pizza_italian_pizza_012875_

13

Gelato-Rome

Sugokuii-Events-Capri-Wedding-1

No comments:

Post a Comment