Monday, March 12, 2012

Freckle Face

tumblr_lmuferPcR41qgyoeeo1_1280

Recently on a walk after school to a nearby gelateria, a freckle faced foe asked how I felt about my spotted skin. Taken aback, I thought for a second and paused. For years I had tried to mimic Lindsay Lohan's magical freckle disappearance, and when that failed, I had resorted to plan B. Turn my face into one massive tanned dot. After a summer of staring into the sun so intently that my lips donned a freckled do', I have learned to fully embrace the freckle. Who wouldn't want to match their polka dotted blouse and say their skin is covered in kisses from the sun? Not me. Frecklesforever.

346-auguste-abeliunaite-@-vogue-portugal-september-2011-by-luis-monteiro-1

The-Parent-Trap-the-parent-trap-1998-5576218-1280-720

ARTS Twiggy 121800

RAGE - Film Stills -  001

zink5

1

lindsay-lohan_dot_net-theparenttrap-moviestills17

lqw6j

freckles-red-lipstick

biteme01

No comments:

Post a Comment